Indian Army conducts the B.Sc. Nursing entrance examination which annually grants admissions to female candidates who wish to pursue the 4 years B. Sc. Nursing course at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Service. The selected candidates will execute an agreement or bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for 5 years. Upon completion of nursing training of 4 years, the candidates will be granted a permanent/short service commission in the Military Nursing Service. During their training process, aspirants will get free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance, and a monthly stipend as per existing terms and conditions.
Becoming a military nurse requires having a commitment to your country and having a passion for service. While many nurses face stressful conditions, Army nurses must be able to handle extremely stressful conditions and, at times, be able to work in hazardous environments. Leadership skills are also a must for Army nurses, as they are officers in the Army and must lead a command. The Army provides training to help nurses develop leadership skills as well.
- The Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. offers coaching for the MNS written examination. The faculty at MKC is tremendously accomplished and highly qualified in successfully coaching students for MNS examination.
- The guidelines of distinction followed by Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. assures that each student who opts for training of written examination with us, endures assurance and he would be thoroughly groomed for the exam.
- Not only do we cover the entire syllabus subject after subject as per MNS guidelines, we also prepare our students with mock tests, previous year question papers practice and doubt clearing sessions which are conducted each week to counsel each student’s development.
- Mock test/Monthly test results are also examined to summit the weak points of the aspirants. This gives students a sense of indulgence about the possible paper pattern and the level of difficulty of questions that will give them the right approach towards their examination, manage time efficiently and to eventually get the best possible results.
- Students can learn here many tricks, shortcuts and quick and accurate answers through their time in the course. Apart from this, we provide extensively researched study material which helps students to easily access, organise and systematically approach the vast syllabus.
- Our original study material made by our own publication solely focuses on MNSand other defence examinations.
- Latest trend analysis and overall updated questions that have the maximum chance of coming in examinations are given more focus to build confidence and support among students.
- We compile our study material by analysing the question papers of last few years and by keeping in mind the present trend involving Military Nursing Service (MNS).
- We have devised several books which will help in preparation for MNS written exam. These books are made with a focus of giving the student a thorough revision and practice for their respective subjects.
- For each subject, a single book is given on which the students can prepare on each topic and sub-topic also keeping in mind the latest trend analysis which is present in each topic. Each of these chapters provides them with an in-depth knowledge of everything that pertains to the topic.
- There are several solved questions present in each book including multiple sample papers. At the conclusion of every chapter, solution and hints are given for important answers via important formulae and vital facts as well.
Note: We also provide SSB Interview Classes along with this course. Get ₹ 100 discount. Click Here